3.24.2010

dining room table and chairs

Look! I bought a dining room table and chairs on Craigslist. This is a big improvement - previously we would combine our old table (about half the size) with one of our desks, which resulted in a somewhat disturbing phallic shape. Classy!
The chairs came with a hunter green velvet cushion which I can't wait to change due to its sheer ugliness. There is also something about this table that is making my apartment seem too adult, so I definitely want to pick a fun fabric when I recover them (project!!). I got a bunch of samples from the fabric store, but I don't know if any of them are the ONE. I've marked the ones that I like the best....what do you think?

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Nice! I like 2 and 3.

kelly said...

totally agree with jesse. but white + food could be scary. make sure it's stain resistant!

rip yellow chairs.

Gail said...

I like 2 & 3.