12.11.2009

not-so-secret santa


I am missing the actual company holiday party due to my recent change in local, but I was still very eager to be part of the annual gift exchange. Since I work with a bunch of creative types, making something handmade is highly encouraged (and a little intense!). With the move and not knowing where anything is my new/old city, I was both strapped for time and materials. I had previously made the Good Luck Cowl (pattern from here), and was quite pleased with the results. I had also made an ill-fitting sweater that did not yield as pleasant of results....with a little unraveling (and a fair amount of patience) one ugly sweater became one fabulous cowl! Ha! Now I only hope the recipient of this gift is as pleased with it as I am!

1 comment:

Eunice said...

I believe there was actual squealing involved, which I would interpret as unadulterated joy. ;) It turned out super cute - can't believe you actually managed to finish it in time! We missed you at the party!