3.23.2009

cute vintage shoes

I am trying my best not to buy anything new these days. The idea is to purchase used and vintage in an effort to avoid buying and throwing away crappily produced items. I'm certainly not buying used underwear or toothbrushes, but I like to shop and I was feeling a little guilty about it. In any case, I'm struggling a bit with the shoe situation. I have to run for the train a lot (yes, it is cute), and that's just not possible in heels (or not in my case, anyhow). The point is, vintage shoes are cute, but I'm still rather hesitant to buy them when there is no LRP (liberal return policy). If I were a little braver, I might go for the following:

From here.

From here.

From here.

From here.

From here.

From here.

From here.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

the second from the bottom are so you that if you don't get them, I'm mad at you.

Oh, and you were right about the vintage black cinema stamps. You're right about everything, it's getting annoying.